Situated on thirteen acres of rolling, verdant lawns, against a backdrop of a placid duck pond and majestic stands of 200 year-old oaks, Loretto was originally built in 1852 as a family home and has housed five generations. The two-story brick front section was added in the 1880’s and has a mansard roof in the Second Empire style. The interior features Greek Revival style decorative details. Also on the property are the contributing log smokehouse (1850’s), and a double-pen, v-notched log house (1700’s). Loretto is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and the Virginia Department of Historic Resources.
This elegant venue can be reserved for corporate conferences, educational seminars, house tours, and indoor recitals. Total indoor capacity is 50 participants. The Loretto Mansion ~ preserving a balance of historical significance and contemporary style.
Website development and design by Arrowheadgraphics.com